Most Recent Entries
Herman Miller Onyx
Herman Miller adds a beautiful new colorway to Aeron called Onyx. Onyx boldly updates Aeron for a high contrast appearance that instantly stands out. The dramatic, ultra-matte black shade was influenced by current design trends.
Aeron’s legacy of sustainability and innovation continues since its introduction nearly 30 years ago. It proved pioneering in both ergonomics and material innovation. Aeron is composed of more than 50 percent recycled material—and now, Herman Miller adds ocean-bound plastic to the chair, resulting in more than 150 metric tons of plastic diverted from the ecosystem every year. The Aeron Onyx includes 2.5 pounds of ocean-bound plastic.
When Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick designed the Aeron Chair, they combined a deep knowledge of human-centered design with never-before-seen technology to create a chair unlike any other. Now Aeron has been remastered in practically every way to create an office chair that better supports people and the types of work we do today.
- 8Z Pellicle™ for zonal pressure distribution and aeration
- PostureFit SL™ option for adjustable sacral and lumbar support
- Intuitive adjustments for optimal comfort and customization
- Holistic material palettes to enhance modern environments
- 39% recycled content, 91% recyclable
- GREENGUARD® Certified
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
- Designed by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick in 1994, Remastered by Don Chadwick in 2016
- Shipped ready to assemble
- Warranty: 12 years
Fabric: black mesh
- Height: 38.5 inch
- Width: 25.75 inch
- Seat Depth: 16 inch
- Height: 41 inch
- Width: 27 inch
- Seat Depth: 16.75 inch
- Height: 43 inch
- Width: 28.25 inch
- Seat Depth: 18.5 inch
- Low-height cylinder: 14.8 – 19.7 inch
- Standard-height cylinder: 16.4 – 20.8 inch
- High-height cylinder: 17.4 – 22.8 inch
Most Recent Entries
Commercial Furniture Distributors
27180 SW 95th Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070